Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I refuse to apologize

I refuse to apologize for being me. Everybody wants that honest friend who will tell them how it is with out sugar coating it with bullshyt. IM THAT BITCH.... dont repremend me for keepin it real wit u. thas what u asked for. and honey dont ask for the truth if u wanna hear lies! Ima pretty honest person I will lie to keep my ass off the line just like anyone else. but truth is im a horrible liar! i mean terrible ... this is both a gift and a curse but mostly a gift. I know that everyone cant b ur friend and everyone wont like you. but let me sayh this to everyone IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME OR ANYTHING I SAY be a man or woman about yours and ask me about it i will GLADLY tell u whats good... Dont go behind my back n talk shyt thas not cool. I dont like people who aint doin shyt with there lives so in 09 those people have been DELETED!!!! LLS.... there are so many men out here who act like cold skirts..... MAN THE FUCK UP..DAMN and to all u wreckless ass bitches ATTEMPT TO B GROWN ABOUT YOURS! im tired of faCEBOOK AND MYSPACE GANGSTERS who start shyt on a damn computer but cant say shyt to you. And tired of niggas who are internet whores..its a new year people. Ive made so many changes this year already if u havent heard from me either via phone, text, email or fb then ur one of those changes... and you know who you are. for all of yall i fucks wit. you know me! u know how i am so if you dont want to hear the truth pleaaasssseee dont ask. ANd because u know me so well u know that i will come to you if ever your name is in ANYTHING thas bad. I wouldnt leave u out in the cold bout shyt that got to do with you thas how i am i'd respect u if you do the same. But dnt get salty cuz i ask u a question thats for kids. I respect people who are loyal and dont run baheind ur back and tell others shyt about you when ur not around. If you do that and its about me dont get mad when i pull ur cards on it real shyt. I thank everybody for readin this note either u a good friend n someone i fuck wit or you need to read this and really contemplate the shyt...

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

people should accept folks for who they are