Monday, September 8, 2008

when it all falls down

So what do you do when your perfect world starts to crumble??? i think everyone reaches that point in life when they stop and ask themselves where the fuck is my life going? I have officially reached that point.... If you would have asked me two years ago what i'd be doing right now... i'd tell you i'd be in my junior year at morgan state pledging delta or at howard university pledging delta and be the happiest bitch u know... negative it just so happens im at strayer and it sucks ass... no sororities... noone my age... no fun no anything but old people and boring ass professors!!!!!!!!!!! THIS SUCKS ASS.... my life is currently nothing that i thought it would be and i dont enjoy this. I thought well i can move to another state go down to atl or north carolina the schools down there are on point. but nope that never happend I feel in love wit a city nigga and here i am still n the city... I cant go to newyork la or atl because my heart wont let me leave him and i know he cant go. so what happens when the plan you had fails then your back up plan does to? you make a new plan right... okay i want to open my won store but thanks to that dickface bush!!!!! were in a reccession who n there right fucking mind would open a store during a reccession? so its like this ive learned somthing from all of this, and it is ...
" you can't plan life" no matter what you do there will always be sum trial or tribulation that comes along some obstacle tha blocks the road as soon as u get your car started. So its like this i've choosen NO MORE PLANS im gonna do whatever the hell i want whenever the hell i want just because i can and tommorrows not promised so if i dnt do it today i may never have a chance to...

No comments: