Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby he's just a friend... Who's this dude???★lolz

Well its been a while.... Finals been goin on but im back like cook'd crack bitches whas good???? LOLZAIGHT... Heres the new topic! *paranoid niggas*Fellas please tell me wtf do u get outta goin thru ur girls phone and textin niggas n it???? If ur over 18 and out of high school then what the hell is the deal? Being parinoid will not get u anywhere. No female wants a man who is insecure... And YES being paranoid makes u insecure! If you cant trust that she not fuckin wit otha niggas then u dnt need to b wit her. And ladies if u cant leave ur phone n the room without coming back n seeing a text from sumone cussin u out sayin fuk u das was up then u dnt need to be wit his ass. We are to fuckin grown to be going thru this

★*fellas*★

*If u cuss ur girl out everytime she go to the club find u a bitch that stays at home!
* if u get mad when texts or im's come in her cell find a bitch thats a loser witout friends who can dedicate every wakin moment to u

♥*ladies*♥

*if u have to keeep changin ur security code cuz his top secret ass keep figurin out n readin ur shyt find a dumb fuck who cnt work phones
*If you have to argue everytime a dude look @ u to long find a nigga better lookin than u.lolz

Heres the clue darling's.... NO MORE PARANOID AND INSECURE MUTHAFUKAS...its bout to be 2009 step ur shyt up and grow up lets b adults babies ... Until next time MWAHHHHH

4 comments:

Samson said...

If it's gona be its gonna be... I mean I know myself there's better looking, smoother dudes out there than me so I just trust that she likes me for me...I don't think I can ever see myself giving a girl the two silver circles...

Brothers Blog said...

LOL This is so damn funny and true. Can't stand an insecure woman. And dudes that are insecure are even worse. Man the hell up. If she with you it's for a reason stop worrying about all the other BS.

123456 said...

AHHHHHHH.. U GOT MY SONGGGGG ON UR PAGE..."KISS ME THRU THE PHONE" THATS MY SHYT. LOL

LuvUrNayBor said...

This is neat I didn't even know that it existed! But you're on point My dear Mocha. No relationship has a sucessful foundation if it's not built on trust.