Friday, February 6, 2009

Sumthin i was feeling

This is a poem i just wrote.im dedicating it to my aunt phyllis...i luv u slim u can NEVER be replaced R.I.P. Baby girl

a better person never put on this earth
A stronger luv never felt
Truer words never spoken...

They told me i can live now and cry later but now never came

I loved you then and i love u know just the same

My very thoughts are laced with your name

They told me "shake it off, you'll be aight the pain will subside you will make it past tonight"
But that night never passed....

I still have nightmares about my past

I keep replayin that phone call i got about you saying you were gone n the lord took u because he loved u too.

I just wasnt ready yet my mind tried to fight the truth
What kinda world did i have to face if i didnt have you?

Damn this shyt hurts as bad as that night i wish i couldve been there to say goodbye

I hoppe you know i love u i hope u feel it to

They say life aint fair but i never imagined it would take you

I heard heavens better than earth and thas straight from the good book
I hope they love u half as much as i do up there cuz they just cant understand who they took

I sure could use your loving touch
Your hugs
Your cheek kisses

U were trully an angel on earth
And now u got ur wings

There are things in life that can never be explained and i rember that everytime i hear your name
I loved you then and even more now

Dnt forget to save a place for me somewhere up there beyond those misty white clouds...

No comments: