Friday, February 27, 2009

To u I am???

What am i to u?
Another face and name in ur phonebook

What am i to u?
A phone call you make when ur alone

What am i to u?
U tell me u luv me but u dnt act that way

You come in my life like hurricane winds chaotic and destructive
Then just as fast as you came u easily dissapear

constant of you thoughts disturb my mind
of your touch
your kiss

what am i to u?
a temporary fix?
my body may ablige u, but my heart cant take this

oneday your mine and the next your gone
maybe in a perfect world we'd be together

but uncontrollable circumstances keep us apart
and i will luv you forever you will always be in my heart

sometimes i cry just thinking about what we could be
and it hurts cuz i dnt want it to b like this

i keep tellin myself one day everything will b straight
till that day comes i'll solemly wait...

No comments: