Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dear: love,


God i luv u so much.... Ur better than tha rest and hopefully the last. I think about u constantly hoping ur okay and wondering if ur thinking about me i dnt understand u love. I feel like u intentionally hurt me at times and others u make me feel like the most important thing in ur life. Love we have been thru so much we had goodtime but damn we've had bad ones too yet thru all tha bull shyt i still luv u. I can’t figure out this hold u have on me i feel like i will never leave and we will always be but our arguments are a constant reminder to me that we r no where near perfect. In fact were very flawed....yet i luv u despite them. I just can’t shake u. My heart starts to race, my palms shake whenever im n ur presence it’s hard to breathe.. God how i luv u. When u kiss me my knees feel weak i can barley speak i seemingly become demure and shy. But i wanna b ur everything. I cant deal with heartbreak again not this time love please dnt walk n my life then leave me alone. I hope u feel the same way luv i jus had to clear my chest....love ur my everythingand to destiny i"ll leave the rest


Love,
Mocha♥

No comments: