Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sumtimes luv comes around...

"sometimes luv comes around and it knocks u down just get back up when it knocks u down"~keri hilson

My question is how many times are u gonna continue to get up when loves knocks u on ur ass? Some people have this amazing ability to be optomistic no matter what. Huney i am not one of those people.love is a RUDE bitch on her period... Me n her fight much to ofteen for my liking....ughhhh when will luv stop being a mean as bully and be my homie? When is enuff enuff? When can ur heart finally just say IM DONE, NO MORE, I QUIT?
Some people tell me im to young to give up on love and that i havent begun to expirence true love yet... I dis agree in my short 21 years i have been thru many relationships mainly 3 or 4 important ones and they have all taught me lessons about luv and life. Be it good or bad i've learned from them all.theres been times when i just was like fuck it i quit.but i cant help that im a hopless romantic even when i wanna give up my heart keeps tellin me theres nothin like bein in love. Love can make u feel high, like you dnt have a care in the world. It can also make u feel worthless...my question is when is enuff enuff? how many times do u have to get ur heartbroken before u say no more?

No comments: