Tuesday, January 25, 2011

tainted perfection

lovin u no more i jus i jus i jus cant keep lovin u no more
echos in my head

you yellin at me im yellin at you
i get in your face you walk away
i cry to myself as i hear your foot steps pace
upon your return we pretend it's okay
forced smilie's and still glances looking each others way
some days i could tell you i hate you but i know that would be a lie
we say things out of anger that often cut like a knife
i cant leave u like this....
anger on your mind and me with tear stained cheeks
everytime you say i love you a part of me wonders
do u love me when your mad
do u love me when we argue
do u love me when im not around?
my past may seep into my present at times
jading my thought's making me wonder if you'll be here
making me wonder if your just another impending heartbreak
but my mind always fights those thought's
at times i forget you have thought's of your own
paired with a jealous heart
you probably wonder what i do when your not around
there's no fight in me left ive done this before
no dective shyt i refuse to explore
i dont want to go looking for somthing when im not ready for whats in store
i hope u feel the same cuz i dont keep locked doors
i opened my heart to you
i hope you opened your eyes
my love is not a game
not a toy or a consolation prize
so when your mind starts to wonder know that im fully invested
i love you to much not to prove this to you
i hope you understand my words take heed to them too




dedicated to my heart i love u babe even wen im mad i love u if im sad i still love you and no matter what this worl puts us through we can make it together. i'll be your support system thats what im here for ily u my king everything will eventually fall into place

No comments: