Tuesday, September 15, 2009

R.i.p.

The big brown eyes u luved to look in to are tired of looking at u
The heart u loved is tired of breaking

Whats worth losing me?
Money, friends material things?

Ive asked u for nothing and given you everything

In return what have i recieved?
Tear stained pillows
Lonely nights
headace's derived from our constant fights

I thought i"d love u forever
I thought u were my last
but now i realize You will inevitably become just another man in my past
A face with a name and no feelings attached

i never loved a man more than i loved u
Today i realized we wouldnt work and my heart ripped in 2

I knw part of me will die with the memory of you
A life will never happen
Smiles we wont share
Laughter we wont hear
Moments we wont rember
and memories we wont have

A plane wont take flight to a destination where a honeymoon would have been filled with lustful nights

An aisle i'll never walk with u 2 words i wont say... "I do"
Our unborn child will never have a chance to see daddy's smile every morning and feel mommys hands
so many plans we made for our future that will never come to pass

R.i.p. To all the things we once were and the many things that will never be
I hope u find what your looking for and i leave our luv with your memory of me

No comments: