Wednesday, September 16, 2009

tests of faith

people say god has a way of showing you who's god
but i been searchin all my life n im still lookin 4 it
trial after tribulation and im still goin thru it
damn i want shyt 2 be better
but y i feel like im goin thru hell to do it
laugh now cry later thas sum tru shyt
looks like life catches up wit u faster than u ever knew
wen every chance u ever had u blew
im just lookin 4 tha right tunnel so i can follow thru
hidden tears behind smiles i just breeze through life
you'll never know my struggles
you'll never see my pain
i hate it when it storms but i damn sure love the rain
it brings me relief so i can cry in peace
pacin down a empty sidewalk with tear stained cheeks
i found my way to the church and as i was standin at the stairs
the heavens opened upi swear i could hear an angels prayers
it was then that i knew exactly where i should be
i put all my faith in god because he put all his love in me

No comments: